About Angela Michael
- Mother of 13 children
- Married to husband Daniel for 27 years
- Retired Nurse
- Radio talk show host
- Loves to cook and garden, enjoys motherhood and tending to her children
- Activist for pre-born babies and their mothers for over 20 years
- With Gods help have saved over 4,000 babies from abortion with helping facilitate 40 of those babies to adoptive couples.
- Have taken over 3 million dollars from the pocket of Hope Abortion Clinic through a peaceful presence.
Featured in articles in L.A. Times, Newsweek, Belleville News Democrat, ST. Louis Post- Dispatch, Chicago Tribune, Wall St. Journal, Dr. D.James Kennedy of Coral Ridge Ministries, Mark Crutcher of Life Dynamics Inc., FX Network, American Life League, Priets for Life, World Net Daily, KFTK 97.1 FM, ABC News, FOX News, and guest speaker at the Springfield Diocesan Conference of Catholic Women